Epsilon Strain Epsilon Strain

What the guy below me said

Good game but too buggy.

Fle Shapes Fle Shapes

Average.

Make it clear that you need to go to the small grey patch on the right to get to the next level. Otherwise ppl will be stuck on the first level forever.

Tower Core Tower Core

One of the best puzzle game I've come across.

I loved it. I was just amazed at how inter-related the puzzles were to each other.

And the graphics are getting better with each installment of the game and this particular core game stole my heart away.

Loved it. Fantastic game. 10/10

Prison of Industry Prison of Industry

lol, if you slide on a rail the game crashes

Other than that I liked the game. Some nice platform design and neat characters you had on that game.

TheMillz responds:

your not holding down are you? That used to be a problem but we got it I thought...

Space Mutants From Space Space Mutants From Space

Bug found.

Other than not being able to play in ng that is.

If you upgrade speed to the max occasionally it moves to the left/right corner and it becomes stuck there. You have to jiggle your controls to get it out.
It is a really annoying bug that makes you want to put the game down.

Ok game overall.

(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

I tried going vegetarian once..

It didn't go too well. People's preconceptions about vegetarians aren't so good I found out. Even people that are close to you gets angry and weirded out about all of it. I hope that change someday.

Monster Basement 2 Monster Basement 2

Good... but bit hard to follow.

*SPOILER WARNING*
The matchbox and the laxatives were a bit hard to find but the basement key in the mask? I never suspected and spent good amount of time making absolutely no progress with the ending so near.

Also when the chainsaw-wielding farmer appears and kills you, it would be great if you can be notified that you are dead. I mean it's good, and even gratifying that you don't have to start the game all over again, but it got me confused for a minute; "did I die? or was that just some kind of vision?"

Good game overall. I enjoyed it.

Poetry Poetry

Original and good memory excercise.

I present you with 10 stars. You deserve them.

Urkel responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for playing it. You made me really happy ^_^

Orchestrated Death Orchestrated Death

Short but sweet!

Your effort shows. Great game. I enjoed it thoroughly.

Sticky the ball, 0.99 Sticky the ball, 0.99