The red crow The red crow

Atmospheric.

Loved the song. It is quite cheerful in a strange way.

Btw the demon looks like satan from Robert drew..(You know that guy who did Half-Beard?)

Hope to see your other works soon.

tWHYlight tWHYlight

Same thing happened to me.

Watched Quantum of Solace afterwards to cleanse my soul.

Suicidal Advert (Maybe) Suicidal Advert (Maybe)

Sounds.

Add sound effects in the future. Makes everything better.

00Assclown responds:

I'll try find out how, thanks man

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Wonderful.

Just you know, thick trasparent lines worked for me. It was like your signature style. I don't mind dark grey though.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Meh, some people complained about it, so I dropped it. I might re-introduce it in smaller doses in the future, though. One never can tell. Thanks for commenting!

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

Best music vid I can remember.

Yeah. Good job.

You Don't Wanna Leave You Don't Wanna Leave

Beautiful,

I liked the part where he put his helmet on and ran;
a moment I liked..

The Heart and the Hand p1 The Heart and the Hand p1

I like the sun :)

I love the style, the chracters... What more can I say?

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, you could sing a song about cold turkey, but that would be singing, not saying... so I guess you can't say anything else! I'll say this, though: Thanks for the comments!

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Loved it.

I had a good laugh out of it :)
Nice work.

-=Forsaken Child=- -=Forsaken Child=-

Like the other guy said.

My eyes sore from trying to read the text. @_@
I love that you are always dealing with serious matters; expressing sorrow of lost child and paying sympathy for the abused.

But, the font size and the color of the writing do get in the way of fully appreciating poem. One last thing: Buttons! Make buttons so ppl can flick through it. Just a suggetion. :)

SprintT responds:

Thanks for the review, also great news. My next one wich is 50% done has not only button but a menu too. Also I am reworking everything to make it easier to read. Losing the whole image backing, and doing a nice design for it instead. Dont forget to watch the next one XD It should be out this monday, maybe sooner, but then IDK if I could really call it a weekly thing XD

Half Beard Half Beard

The halo of Jesus.

XD
Just loved your work.
I can't believe I didn't come across any of your flash till now.
Still growing half-beard btw?

Bobert-Rob responds:

As a matter of fact, I am. I'm going to shave it soon, but it's still there as I write this. Sometime... eh.... next week is when I'll shave it I believe. Thanks for the review!